Harry Styles was born on February 1, 1994 in England to mother Anne cox and father Des Styles. He has an elder sister named Gemma. His parents divorced when he was at 7 years old. His mother remarried to Robin Twist. Harry loved to singing when he was child. He was registered Elvis Presley as one of the inspirations. He was grown up in Holmes Chapel, England. He started his school life from Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School. He was ejected form the seventh series of the X-Factor at the boot camp phase, but was late re-called with four other forbidden auditionees to generate one Director. The group finally finished the race third and having been mentored by Simon Cowell on the show, contracted a £2 million top deal with Syco afterwards. His single entrance What Makes You Beautiful released in 2011. He is dating with TV presenter Caroline Flack. Harry Styles has an projected net worth of $23 million.
Facts of Harry Styles:
- His star symbol is Aquarius.
- He has four nipples
- He finds imprecation a big turn-off
- “Free Falling” is Harry’s favorite songs by John Mayer
- He has a cat called Dusty
- He doesn’t wear anything in bed
- He was made tattoo of a star in hand.
- His impression of a faultless first date would be the class banquet and a film
- There were over 50 trending subjects on Twitter on his 18th birthday.
- He was in a group named White Eskimo at School
- Harry makes 2 second entrances in Ed Sheeran’s video for “Drunk”.